3/8/09

Beautiful Butterflies Link


Hi stampers! What a beautiful Sunday it is, the sun is shining and I will be stamping like crazy while doing my laundry. I love days like this, when I can throw my windows open, get some fresh air and hear my wind chimes. I will share my projects later tonight, but I wanted to share an amazing link with you. My Stampin' Up! friend, Niki, has a beautiful project on her blog. She recently celebrated her baby girl's first birthday and she created the whole theme using her Beautiful Butterflies Die from Sizzix. You have got to check this out...it is just too precious for words. http://stampinwithniki.blogspot.com/2009/03/butterfly-birthday.html. You will also want to follow her blog as she is very talented and showcases adorable projects. Check it out and leave her a comment.

No comments: