3/30/09

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge #120

Here is a card I made for the DCBD Challenge #120. As you can see from above it was a color challenge, so I got out my "Fifth Avenue Floral" for a little more Watercolor Crayon Resist Techinique. I love this technique and this stamp set because it is perfect for coloring. I sponged the colors on after using the crayon and then I added some glitter, Whisper White Satin Ribbon (hand dyed Rose Red) and a stamped image from the brand spanking new, available to you on April 1st, "Oval All" stamp set. I punched it with the Large Oval Punch and mounted it on a piece punched with the brand spanking new, available to you on April 1st, Scalloped Oval Punch. I then layered it onto another piece punched with the Wide Oval Punch. This photo does not do the card justice, as it is very sparkly in person. Hope you like it!



3 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so awesome. Love it alot

Kristin said...

very pretty! Love all the sparkle and how you made the colors look so soft! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love all the colors!