3/12/09

A gift for Linda and a Challenge!


So here is the gift that I made to include in my friend, Linda's goody package. I used the Top Note die with our chipboard sheets (cuts very easy, by the way) and our new "Parisian Breeze" Textured Cardweight DSP. I accented with butterflies that were die cut with the "Beautiful Butterflies" die, various punched items, Stylized Very Vanilla Hardware, Felt Fusion Flowers, and Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Naturals White CS and some words stamped with "Define Your Life" and "Live Like you Mean it" (this one is a retired hostess set). I sponged the edges with Close To Cocoa ink and glittered up some of the images. I used so many supplies that it would take forever to list them all, but if you would like to duplicate this projects I would be happy to email you a list.
So Linda recieved her package and loved her gift. I also added a bunch of papercraft accesories, a mixed CD of 70's songs to stamp by, and some yummy chocolate treats!
This project also fulfills the challenge over at Diva Coffee Break Designs for this week. Check out the DCBD blog for more great ideas:
http://divacoffeebreakdesigns.blogspot.com/. I really like their challenges and I will try to participate and share as many as my busy life allows. Happy Thursday!












6 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! Linda is very lucky. I love your wall hanging.

Krista Driessen said...

OMG !! Love your project !! Thanks for playing !

Ilse Vargas said...

Beautiful! Yes, I hope you have time to join us each week :) Thanks for playing!

LeAnne said...

Very cool! Love this paper, good choice!
LeAnne

apigonfire said...

This is gorgeous! I love the shabby chic look of each of your panels!
Thanks for playing with us!
~Kendra

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Excellent job! That is so cool.