3/26/09

Just Buzzin' By Again



Hello stampers!
I promised a couple of weeks ago to show some more projects from my BFF/downline Ruby's open house. Of course, both of these cute items were made with "Just Buzzin' By" which was kind of the theme for the night. I shared the special beehive cake with you a few posts back, and here are 2 more unbee-lievable items! The first card was a favor card with a pocket inside that held a Ghirardelli Square (yum) and the second card was the one that Ruby demo'd at her table. As you can see by the glare on the second card, we used a transparency sheet on it. We just cut it into a normal card size and covered the card with it using glue dots. It added so much to the card. If you look closely you will notice the spots on the favor card have been run through the Big Shot using the polka dotted texturz plate. It added such a nice effect to the card as well. Hope you like the bees and I will return tomorrow with some cards from my 8 for 8 class that I held tonight. Gotta go catch up with Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice right now!

1 comment:

Jeanna Bohanon said...

Hi Julie
Love your blog, you have some of the cutest projects. Anyhow, I saw that Just Buzzin By is one of your fave stamp sets and I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in a small swap I'm hosting on my blog http://www.stamptimesomewhere.com come check it out and leave me a comment if you're interested in joining.