3/31/09

Meet my little flower bunny

Click the pic to enlarge for better detail!
Here is my little flower bunny and probably the only Easter card that I will make this year! This cute little guy is from the brand new "Forest Friends" Stamp Set that will be available tomorrow via the Occasions Mini catalog. The Mini catalog features a ton of great new spring stamp sets as well as a new die for the Big Shot and new DSP and the new oval scallop punch and that fabulous Whisper White Satin Ribbon that I have been using on my most recent projects. This is a sheet of the new DSP "A Walk in the Park" The colors featured in this paper pack are: So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze and Going Gray. I used the Flower Daisy#2 die for the Big Shot to create these wonderful flowers. My little bunny friend fits perfectly inside of the 1 1/4" circle punch that I layered on top of another circle and the circle scallop. I also used the Little Leaves Sizzlet die for the leaves and the NEW Scallop Oval Punch for my "Easter Wishes" sentiment which is from the "All Holidays" stamp set. I added an itty, bitty Baja Breeze Flower Fusion and a So Saffron Flower Brad to finish off my spring look. I added a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter to my furry little friend, although it is hard to see in this pic.
I hope you like my little flower bunny and before I forget:
Promo Alert!
If you puchase $40.00 in product from the Mini Catalog this month you will get to pick one of our UNDER $10.00 ITEMS for FREE. These items are featured on the last page of the Spring/Summer Catalog & Idea Book. If you are on my mailing list you will receive this flyer in your email in box.
AND
if you decide to host a workshop this month, or place an order of $150.00 or more, you will also receive one of these items FREE!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute card! I love how you put the bunny on the center of the flower.