3/8/09

Occasions Mini Catalog Preview


Hello Stampers!
I received my box of goodies from the upcoming Spring Occasions Mini Catalog and this is the first card that I made. It features new rubber, DSP and accessories. The stamp set is called "Great Friend" and includes one of my favorite elements, a butterfly. It also includes this cute little phrase as well as well as another word and 2 more images. The DSP is also new. It is called a "Walk in the Park" and is perfect for spring. If you notice, the corduroy button in the center of my daisy is Baja Breeze, which is exclusive to the upcoming mini as well. The Whisper White Organza ribbon (just used on the bow) will also be featured. If you are a current customer of mine, you should receive the Mini Catalog in your mailbox sometime beginning mid-March. It is 23 pages of sheer beauty and it was really hard for me to narrow down my order to $200.00 but I gotta save some of my stampin' money for convention in August. Woo-hoo! There are a few Easter items that are available from this catalog now, click here to see them:
Supplies used: "Great Friend" Stamp Set, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray and Whisper White CS. Baja Breeze & Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pads, A Walk in the Park DSP, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Daisy Die for Big Shot, Baja Breeze Corduroy Button, Crystal Effects (drops on leaves)

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Oh no more goodies to come and I am supposed to be on a very low budget. Oh well!