3/28/09

PMS Night Shoebox Project

Good morning stampers!

Here is the project that I designed for last night's PMS (Pizza, Music, Stamping) Night that Kim hosted for all of her downline. We had so much fun! Great food, great projects and great company! Just another great benefit of being an SU demo!

Anyhoo, the color combo on this card is Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. The DSP on the background and die cut butterflies is from our brand new Occasions Mini Catalog (you should have received this in your mail box last week.) It is called "A Walk in the Park". In this catalog you will also find the awesome Whisper White Satin Ribbon, the Scalloped Oval Punch and the great new stamp set that I used on this card, "Oval All". It coordinates perfectly which this new scallop oval punch as well as our large oval punch. I added a large silver brad and some Dazzling Diamonds to the butterflies to complete my card. I also used the Ticket Corner Punch to make those cute little notches in the corners of my cardstock and DSP.

All of the shoebox projects were so darned cut last night, and a couple of them featured some awesome new color combos. I will share more later. Have a great Saturday and enjoy this beautiful weather (my California readers, anyway...lol)!


1 comment:

Beverlee said...

Julie, Your work is beautiful. Thanks for all the great idea's.

Beverlee