3/10/09

Presents from my stampin' buddy, Linda!




Hello stampers! Look what I got! I recently joined a Yahoo User Group for stampers and signed up for a gift exchange program. I was paired up with a great gal from South Carolina named Linda. We got to know each other (via email) during February and then we made each other a gift, packaged it up with a bunch of other goodies and sent them out. This is what I received in the mail from her. How cute is this tote bag? It will be perfect to carry my swaps around at convention. Inside the bag was a ton of stamping and crafting stuff, as pictured above as well as a catalog for the Angel Company, for which Linda is a demonstrator. It is always fun to check out products from other companies. I especially loved the glitter assortment and the build-a-brad kit (it was in a color that I do not have)! She was even kind enough to include instructions on how to make more totes. I really enjoyed getting to know Linda and I will definitely stay in touch with her. Tomorrow I will share what I made for her. Gotta go catch American Idol now!






1 comment:

Anita said...

Wow! How fun to get all those goodies. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the stuff.