3/22/09

RAK"S from my upline!

Happy Sunday morning, Stampers!
After a Saturday that started out sunny, turned gray before dark and then got very rainy overnight, we have woken up to a sunny but VERY windy day! I thought I would share some very happy spring cards with you. These are from my upline, Kim. Thursday night was Stamp Club at her house, but I was not feeling well and my youngest was very sick, so I could not attend. I was bummed because I don't think that I have ever missed a stamp club meeting, I so look forward to making her gorgeous projects. Well, she took pity on me and made the projects for me because she is the best upline ever! Aren't

these cards fantastic? The top card features the new Fifth Avenue Floral Embossing Folder on vellum. That was something that I had not tried yet and it came out beautifully. I love the addition of the wide Pink Pirouette Ribbon and of course, Dazzling Diamonds glitter! The color combo is Pirouette Pink and Certainly Celery.

The second card features a few Big Shot items - all of which are exclusive to Stampin' Up!:
Simple Flower Embosslit, Little Leaves Sizzlet and one of the Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates. I love the color combo and especially the Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Button in the center of the flower. This is a very clean looking spring card and I love it. It also includes one of our newest sentiment stamp sets: Three Little Words, which looks very fairytale-like.


The final card is a perfect example of what can be made with our Sale-a-bration items. The words are from Congrats, the flower images from Botanical Blooms and the stripes are from the Delicate Dots DSP, all off which are SAB items that are free with a $50.00 product order. I love the 2 step stampin' techinique that Botanical Blooms features and check out the ribbon weaving on the Eyelet Border Punch. That is done by punching with our Double Rectangle punch and then threading our 1/4" ribbon through the holes. I think it is an awesome additon to the card. Thanks so much Kim, for making those cards for me, I hope my blog readers enjoy them as much as I do! Enjoy your Sunday, everyone!


No comments: