3/14/09

Stamp Club Project #1


Hi friends! Here is one of the projects from my stamp club meeting today. It features the Fifth Avenue Floral Embossing Folder that was just released on March 1st. I love this embossing folder. This card was super easy. I just stamped the Basic Gray Card with "Bella Toile" BG stamp in Basic Gray and cut my Pirouette Pink piece the same size as the actual card then ran it thru my BigShot. I trimmed away the excess on the bottom so the background would show. I sponged the roses with Pretty in Pink, added some gray taffeta ribbon. I made an embellishment using the designer label and small and large oval punches. The "for you" is stamped on vellum cardstock with Basic Gray ink. I added a half pearl from the Pretties Kit and then sprinkled some dazzling diamonds on the roses. The girls loved the simplicity of this card and you can use if for a bridal shower, a wedding or even Mother's Day.
All of our cards today featured the Big Shot and I even sold one at club! I will share the other 2 projects tomorrow. We had a great meeting today. Our hostess, Amanda, earned $60.00 in free product as well as 2 hostess sets and 2 Sale-a-bration sets. Time is running out on Sale-a-bration, it ends on the last day of March, so if you would like to earn free stamps just give me a shout. Ok, gotta go now because am starving and there is a chili dog with my name on it waiting for me. Ciao!
P. S. This card was inspired by this beauty of a card made my Jan Tink! Click here:

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I like the new embossing folder.

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

This folder is amazing! and so is your work! Great card!