3/20/09

Sweet and Simple CD folder

Hi stampers! Happy Friday Night!
Here is a cd that I made from my I-Tunes library for my friend Linda in South Carolina. She is the lady that sent me that real cute personalized tote. Anyway, she mentioned that she liked 70's music, so I made a CD for her called Stampin' to the 70's (Linda's Mix). I quickly whipped up this cute little cd gift folder that was inspired by one made by my friend Tia. I changed up the colors and the stamps and here is what it looked like. I used the Simple Friendship stamp set and my colors were Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink. If you click on the top pic you can see the listing of songs that I put on the CD. Some are by the original artists and some are remade by popular artists from today.
She really liked the CD and I made myself a copy and I l really like it too!
I hope to have many projects to show you the next week cuz I am on vacation from my day job...woohoooo! It is really a Stay-cation cuz we are staying home, but I really need that right now. My poor Natty is sick right now with a high fever and chest/cough/crud and we are hoping that it doesn't get passed around, so cross your fingers for me. We might take on some home improvement projects (like finally painting my bedroom) but I am definitely going to stamp a lot! I got lotsa new goodies from the upcoming mini catalog and I cannot wait to create wonderful things to share! Right now, this chickie is going to cuddle up in bed with a good book and relax! Nighty-night!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful cd holder! What a neat gift idea. I will pray that you don't get sick. Looking forward to seeing your new projects. Thanks for sending the new catalog. I love the new scalloped punch and stamp set.