4/28/09

And yet another awesome Imprints swap!

What time is it? Time to show you this gorgeous card! Now the thing is, I received this swap at the last Imprints demonstrator meeting and it did not have a name on the back, so I don't know who made it. I really want to acknowledge this person, so if it was you, please let me know!
This card was made with the new stamp set "Sense of Time". This is a special stamp set because it was hand selected by Stampin' Up! Founder Shelli Gardner. So it is part of the Shelli's Signature Collection. Any item you see with a heart next to the name in any Stampin' Up! catalog means that it was hand selected by Shelli. I love the color combo on this card. It could be either masculine or feminine which makes it a universal stamp set. Another great card by another great talent in our demo group, if only I knew who made it.

No comments: