4/27/09

Another Awesome Imprints Card!

I want to share with you another awesome swap that I received at this month's demonstrator meeting. This card was made by a gal new to demonstrating but not new to stamping. Her name is Natalie (gotta love that name...same as my youngest daughter) and she is a new recruit of my demo friend Angie. Natalie has been to a few of our stamp camps in Tracy and she is such a pleasure to talk to and I think she will make a great demonstrator. She is very talented too. Just look at this card. This stamp set is called "Wanted". It is perfect for a masculine card, which was the theme of our swap. I love the color combo on this card, and how Natalie incorporated the star punches into the design. This picture doesn't really do this card justice at all. I have more swaps to share with you, but my posting will be lean this week as I have tons of stamp camp prep to continue. By the way, I would like to extend a BIG THANKS to all of my customers that took advantage of the NO SALES TAX offer (expires April 30th) and who will be receiving that special handmade project as a token of my gratitude. Because of you I have reached the goal that I set for myself this month and I have you all to thank. Big hugs to all of you and I will get your special gifts to you when I deliver your orders.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! Glad to help you make your goal.