4/24/09

Another great masculine card!

Here is another swap that I received at last weeks Imprints Downline meeting. So many talented ladies, so many cool cards. This very inventive card was made my my wonderful demo friend, Kathy F. Hi Kath! She is my most loyal blog follower and I love her for it! I also love how she made this card to show us that we can create a masculine card even if we do not have any masculine stamps (which I don't)! These wrenches were created using circle punches, the boho blossom punch and the word window punch and I think they are awesome! I love the bright colors and the use of the top not on the layout. This will be a perfect card to make for my grease-monkey Dad. Awesome job!

1 comment:

Joyce Spear said...

Beautiful blog, great project samples! I wish I could subscribe for email updates...