4/7/09

Busy Week!

Hi Stampers!

So I have not posted much in the past few days. It has been a busy time for me. Saturday was awesome. My fellow demo girlfriends and I took a little road trip to Hercules for a special evening class with none other than Patty Bennett. Those of you that are Stampin' Up savvy know that she is one of the most awesome demonstrators around and a very important person in the Stampin' Up! community.. If you are my friend you know who she is because you hear me talk about her awesomeness (is that a word?) all the time. She is someone that I admire very much because she is very talented and smart and just one very sweet lady. My friends and I are very fortunate that we only live about 90 miles from Patty so we are able to travel to her house for classes. This was my second time taking a class with her, but the first for my other friends. We attended a stamp a stack class, made 10 cards and got to chat with Patty. It was wonderful! She was kind enough to have her hubby take this photo of us and she even posted it on her blog! Pictured from left: Kim (my upline), Renee, myself, Kathy and of course, Patty.

We had a great time, made adorable cards and picked up some great tips. If you are lucky enough to live in the valley or the Bay Area, sign up for one of Patty's classes. It was a real treat for all of us. Thanks again, Patty!

I am currently pretty busy with Stamp Camp and Stamp Club prep, swap making and magazine submissions (wish me luck!) so my blog posts will probably be few and far between for the next few weeks. I think I may have stretched myself a little thin for April & May, but I hope it is worth it in the long run. To my faithful blog followers: I really am going to send you each a special card, I just need to play catch up! I really appreciate you keeping up with me and my blog, even if I lag for a few days. Until my next post, Happy Stampin!




No comments: