4/21/09

Envelope Scrapbook



So here is a cute little project that I made when I was on vacation a few weeks ago and stamped my little heart out. I saw different envelope scrapbooks on splitcoaststampers and one lady in particular had a great tutorial on her blog, so I followed her instructions and changed up the colors, design and embellishments and this is what I came up with. I love how it turned out! I used a lot of new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog such as: A Walk in the Park DSP, Oval All Stamp Set, Scalloped Oval Punch, Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons, Silver Large Grommet Hardware and the White Satin Ribbon. I also used various punches like the circle scallop, round tab and eyelet border. I also used the Matchbox Messages stamp set as well. I also added a few things created with the BIG SHOT, like the pink daisies, gray leaves, and the scalloped envelope that I turned into a journaling pocket.

I will be offering this project as a class on Friday, May 29th at 7:30 p.m. The cost for the class is $18.00 and includes 6 sheets of "A Walk in the Park" Designer series paper, so you can choose the designs that you want on your own scrapbook and then you get to take the rest of the paper home! I will also have an instruction packet printed for your so you will be able to easily recreate this project if you want to make more. Your paid registration needs to get to me by Friday, May 15th so I can place your paper order. If you bring a friend, you will receive $3.00 off of your registration fee. Email me for a registration form today!


2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful scrapbook! I have Andrew's graduation that night. I hope you have this class again. I love all the embellishments.

Mary Davis said...

Hi Julie: Wonderful scrapbook. Do you sell to demonstrators? I would love to get the dimensions to this. Great job. I love the Walk in the Park dsp. Glad they have B3GIF this month. Got to stock up.