4/23/09

Stamp Camp Door Prize (and how you can get one too)!

So here is my door prize that I created for our upcoming Stamp Camp on May 2nd. I want to thank my upline Kim for providing me with the awesome template to make this card pouch. It is super easy to make so I thought making more would be a piece of cake. Inside the pouch are the cards pictured below, each featuring the beautiful "Parisian Breeze" textured DSP. I love the colors on this project. So if you are attendng Stamp Camp on May 2nd, you could very well be taking this prize home!
If you didn't get in on Stamp Camp, there is another way to get one of these babies. See below:


Place a minimum $20.00 order directly with me (via phone or email) before April 29th and you will receive one of these filled card pouches
with your order! Not only that, to show my appreciation to my customers during Tax Month, I will pay the sales tax on your order! That's right, a free handmade gift and a savings of 8.375%. So call me or email me today with your order, pay NO SALES TAX and receive a gree gift!
This offer applies to direct orders only, not orders placed online at my SU! shopping site. Offer expires April 29, 2009

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute card! Great offer!