5/27/09

A different kind of swap tonight!

Today was a very happy mail day for me! I got my MISS May Swaps back today and they are simply beautiful. My stampin' friend Jeanna has started a monthly swap by mail and the cards that I have received so far have been outstanding. Gorgeous designs, color combos and very high quality work. Jeanna has been so kind to put together a slide show of our swaps to share, so if you would like to take a look. click here:

http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4f5451354f4445324f413d3d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_link

The stamp set that was featured for my group was "Trendy Trees" and all of the cards were so nice! I was also pleased to learn that one of my fellow Imprints downline members joined the same group as me so I was lucky enough to receive one of her cards! Hi Lorraine!

So grab a glass of iced tea or a cup of coffee and sit back and enjoy the show!

No comments: