5/25/09

More recipe swaps


Hi Stampers!
I am back after a bit of a blogging break. Hope you are all enjoying the 3 day weekend. I am just relaxing and doing NOTHING and it is FABULOUS!
Anyway, back to our recipe swap share. This recipe was made by Amanda and her card was a great utilization of all of the Sale-a-bration stuff that she got free. The Designer Series Paper, stamp set and ribbon were all free items that Amanda earned during SAB and the great thing is, they all coordinate, so it made putting her page together very easy! She also added some flowers and pearls from the Pretties Kit. And check out this picture of her recipe! What a beautiful presentation! Her dish was so pretty, I almost did not want to eat it, but it was very tasty and I love asparagus. I thought this recipe would be great for a shower or summer birthday party because it is just so darn pretty (and very easy to make)! Great job Amanda!




No comments: