5/2/09

My card for the "MISS" April Swap


Last month I participated in a swap hosted by fellow demonstrator Jeanna Bohanon of Nevada.
This is my card that I made, the theme was the "Thoughts & Prayers" stamp set. I have to say, this is absolutely the best swap-by-mail that I have ever participated in and I signed up for May as well. This is just one of my cards, I also created a card for "Just Buzzin' By" which you will see tomorrow. If you want to check out the rest of the swap cards, and you will, because they are gorgeous and the craftmanship of these cards is awesome, just hop on over to Jeanna's Blog:
http://stamptimesomewhere.typepad.com/stamp_time_somewhere/2009/04/miss-april-swap-thoughts-and-prayers.html I am very pleased with the swaps that I received. Thanks Jeanna, for hosting such a fantastic swap and I cannot wait for the next one!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Jeanna Bohanon said...

It truly is a gorgeous card. All of us recipients truly are lucky to have it. I mean that too! :)
Thanks for participating...

Lorraine Toll said...

I loved it. I have to get that stamp set. Awesome job! And congrats on the new recruit at stamp camp.