5/11/09

Saturday Night Recipe Swap Sneak Peek

Above:
A special treat made by Ruby!

Above:
All of the swaps on Tia's pretty new tablecloth!

Above:
A small peek at our recipe swaps!
Hello Stampers!
I am back after a short hiatus (recipe swap, mail swap, stamp camp, stamp club) I have been one busy girl and it is not letting up any time soon! May is a busy month for my stamping business so my posts have kind of been few and far between. But here is a little sneak peak of the upcoming posts for this week. A few Saturdays ago, The Stamp Tramps got together to swap some recipe pages and eat some darn tasty food. This time I took pics of all of the recipes and the actual food! You are in for a treat. This is just a small glance of what is to come in the next several days. After I share all of the recipes, I will share pictures from last weekend's Spring Stamp-a-rama! Stay tuned!
-Julie






No comments: