5/12/09

Saturday Night Recipe Swaps Part 1


As promised here is part 1 of the recipe swaps that we did a few weeks ago. Eleven of us met at Tia's, swapped our pages and then had an awesome feast! Our theme was "Easy Appetizers", which is one of my favorites. This first swap is the one that I made, and the picture on top is what the actual recipe looks like. I got this recipe from my mom. She makes this for our Christmas Eve party every year and it is a favorite. We are lucky to even get any because Natalie always gobbles them up. You can click on the swap picture to get a closer look at the recipe.
Supplies used:
Basic Gray Textured 12x12 card stock (for the base). I stamped the tropical looking flower from "Fifth Avenue Floral" in Kiwi Kiss on Kiwi Kiss CS. I added a couple of strips from the coordination "Urban Oasis" DSP, punched some "Layered Flowers" from my Big Shot, using Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Basic Black. I used the stretchy black ribbon from "Valet" Ribbon Originals and topped it off with a Silver Jumbo Brad. I like the modern feel to this design and I love the color combo. I will miss Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze when they retire next month!
Come back tomorrow for another recipe page and picture!



No comments: