5/15/09

Saturday Night Recipe Swaps Part 2

Hello stampers:
Check out this awesome recipe swap made by my BFF and downline, Ruby Johnson. I love the "Parisian Breeze" Textured DSP that she used and how she incorporated some very popular elements such as the Top Note Die Cut, Scallop Circle Punch and Eyelet Border Punch. Isn't that Satin Ribbon awesome? We are currently featuring that ribbon in our Occasions Mini Catalog in Whisper White, but you can die it any color you want by running it across your ink pad a few times. Now these peanut butter cookies were very tasty, but look below to see how Ruby showcased them (as well as some yummy brownies)!

Isn't this gorgeous. I gotta tell you, when Ruby pulled this creation out of her bag, all of our mouths fell open! She hand stamped the paper tray (purchased in the cake decorating section of Jo-Ann's), the plastic bags (SU!) and used our daisy and butterfly dies to make add color and dimension to the arrangement. She made 2 of these and gave one to our swap hostess, Tia. She was also kind enough to recreate one for our Stamp Camp the following weekend and one lucky winner got to take it home. More on that in a later post.

My friend is really one talented stamper, so if you are in the Modesto area, look her up (here is a link to her SU! site) http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/rubyslife/.

You can clock on either pic to get a closer look!

I also want to give a special thanks to my demo friend Niki, she gave me a very nice mention on her blog yesterday and I haven't had a chance to send her a thanks, so I will do it here, as I know she is a follower. I loved your scrapbook page, Niki! Great job, as always!
Check out Niki's awesome blog here:

http://stampinwithniki.blogspot.com/

Niki updates her blog every day and she recently won an award for it at our last demo meeting! Way to go, Niki!



No comments: