6/28/09

Boxes galore!

Hello stampers!
Been a few days since my last post, but here I am! The box below is the box that goes to the cards in the previous 2 posts. It is a very simple box to make and as you can see, there is a window in it to show off the cards inside.
The boxes above are ones that I made for my mother and mother-in-law for Mother's Day. This was also our stamp club project for May. This is also a super simple template to make and you can change it up to any occasion. The template came from my uplines, Kim and Bev. The butterflies were made using the "Beautiful Butterflies" Die for the Big Shot. We also made a set of matching cards to go inside of it. I will share those in the next post. These boxes are awesome projects and I will be posting some more samples using our Textured DSP.



1 comment:

Mary said...

These are sooooo cute. Love them.