6/10/09

Woo-Hoo! New In-Colors for 2009-10

Hello Stampers!
How do you like these colors? I love them!

These colors are the new IN-COLORS for 2009-2010!
(Click on the pics to get a better view and check out the awesome names!)

I love how vibrant they are and even better.......

WE NOW HAVE IN-COLOR MARKERS!!!!!

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!


I can't tell you how many times I have been asked "Why aren't there markers to match the In-Colors?" I am so happy that SU! decided to answer our prayers and make them for us.

Check out this ribbon! It is hard to see in this picture, but this year's In-Color Ribbon is polka dotted! That was another request made by many demonstrators and customers. I am so glad I work for a company that listens to their followers!


So all of these items, and many more will be available on July 1st, when the new catalog debuts! I have my catalog already, and I can tell you that you will be so pleased by all of the new products, darker print and gorgeous layout of the catalog. I think it is my favorite one so far!

If you are one of my stamp club members you will receive your FREE catalog as soon as they are sent to me. If you are one of my non stamp club customers, contact me today so I can reserve one for you at the low price of $5.00 (Reg. $9.95). I might have them in my hot little hands by our Pajama-rama on June 27th, so if you are attending that event you might get your catalog then! And a preview of hot new products!

Also, check my blog and your email tomorrow for an exciting event that is coming up in July that you won't want to miss. You will have the opportunity to turn your old craft supplies into FREE product from the new cattie! Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: