7/1/09

Butterfly cards & the new catty has arrived!

So here are the cards that coordinate with the boxes from the previous post. They are very easy! Got this idea from my upline, Kim. After cutting your Whisper White cards stock into standard card size, you run them thru your Big Shot using the Texturz Plates to emboss them. You do the same with the envelopes and it makes for a very cool look, but kind of hard to photograph. I ran my colored card stock thru the BS again, this time using the Beautiful Butterfies Die and then added my sentiments using the Oval All stamp set and the Large Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches. Very simple and only takes a minute to make each card. You will see a very colorful variation of these boxes and cards coming soon!

Now for the super exciting news.....the catties are here....WOOHOO!!! I am having a catalog release party on the 11th but if you would like yours early so you can drool over all of the pretties, let me know and I will get it to you ASAP! You can also click the links at the right hand side of my blog to go directly to my store to browse or shop. I am also happy to say that we have a new Decor Elements catalog, but we have changed the name to Definitely Decorative. The cover itself is gorgeous! Click on that link to check out the new home decor items.

Also, for the month of July there will be a special item on sale each week, hence the name "Deal of the Week" You will find the link in the upper left hand corner of this page. This week's deal is a great savings on the scalloped edge punch, check it out!


AND

Don't forget, if you have been considering signing up to become a SU! demonstrator, July is a great time to do it! You can get a very special Starter Kit for just $85.00. It features the
2009-2010 In-Colors and some really awesome accessories. Contact me for more info. My downline team and I have some very special events planned for this next year, so if you would like to be a part, take advantage of this offer. You can get paid to do what you love!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Cute cards! I love the texture. Yeah, the catalogs have arrived.