7/17/09

Great Friend!

Here is a little card I made one day to try out the color combo of Certainly Celery and Pale Plum. I absolutely love the "Great Friend" stamp set and I was so happy to see that it made it from the mini catalog to the new 2009/10 Catalog. The words are from "Stem Sayings" and they go perfect with my butterfly that is fluttering across the card. This card does not take a lot of product yet it is very pretty. Speaking of great friends, tomorrow night is my annual Hostess Appreciation Night for all of my stamp club members and workshop hostesses from the past year. These ladies are great friends to me and I appreciate every single one. After we eat dinner and dessert, we will make a special project, give away some prizes and then have our Mystery Hostess drawing. I have made some special gifts for these ladies and I will share them with you later this weekend. Got to get busy now!

3 comments:

Lorraine Toll said...

Julie, very pretty card. I love the color combo. Not one I would have thought to put together. TFS!

Anita said...

I love the color combination.

Kathy said...

I love this card and the combo. Great card