7/7/09

How about some Razzleberry Lemonade?


I am lovin' the new 2009-2010 In Colors! Check out how rich and vibrant they are. Here we have Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry. These colors also happen to be the combo for my new favorite DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade. You can see that I used a couple of strips of it on this card. Wanna know a secret? This is one of the swaps that I will be taking to convention in August. I am so excited to be able to swap with so many other demonstrators and I am sure that I will know a few of them from my online stamping groups as well as the many, many blogs that I frequently look at. So if you are going to convention, maybe you and I will be swapping cards!
Supplies used:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Stamp set: Simple Friendship
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dotted Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch,
Flower Layers #3 Die & Brocade Tezturz Plate for Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds

4 comments:

Joyce Spear said...

This card is STUNNING! I don't have access to the flower die, but somehow, some way, I "need" to case this beautiful card! Thank you for sharing this on your wonderful blog!

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I am loving the new in colors.

Brenda said...

Wonderful card Julie. I just love the color scheme.

Kathy said...

This is so beautiful. I love it