7/9/09

Loads of Razzleberry Love!

Can you tell this is my new fave color combo?
This is one of my swaps for Jeanna Bohanon's MISS June Swap last month. I signed up for two groups:
"Loads of Love" and "Friendly Words". I will be sharing some of the gorgeous swaps that I have received in future posts. I have to tell you (and I probably already have), but the MISS swaps group is the best swap group that I have been a part of yet! Such talented and meticulous ladies!
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Loads of Love
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Markers: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Tools: 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Circle Scallop Punch, Flower Trio Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat, Large Scallop Die for Big Shot
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Flower Fusion, Gold Brad

2 comments:

Anita said...

Wow! Every time I see this color I just fall in love with it even more.

BJ Smith said...

First, I have to tell you I love your photo banner. Isn't that the organ pavillion? I have never seen it in bloom like that!!

Second, I loved your swap!! Thank you for all of you work. It was stunning. Thank you for swapping!! :)