7/3/09

Scenes from the Spring Stamp-a-rama!

Hello Stampers!
Today I am sharing a few pics from our Spring Stamp-a-rama (or what we like to call Stamp Camp). We held this in Modesto on the first Saturday in May and it was a huge success. 10 projects, door prizes, grand prizes and lots of display items. Here is the Cookie/Brownie Bouquet that my BFF Ruby made for the occasion. She was kind enough to donate it for one of the prizes.
You can see the lucky winner below!
Here is a picture of our Door Prize table. These lovely prizes were made by the participating demonstrators and EVERY camper received a prize of their own. They love to receive a cute handmade item and it provides them with a sample project that they can take home and duplicate.

Here is my sisterfriend Ruby....this was her first stamp camp and she did an awesome job! The campers loved her project and the display samples that she made. She is such an outgoing, talented person, I knew she would be a perfect demonstrator. She is pictured here with one of our loyal campers that comes to all of our events. Such a sweet lady. In my next post, I will share some of the samples from Ruby's display board.


1 comment:

BJ Smith said...

I really like that card holder. I don't suppose you got it someplace that has more of them? If so, I would LOVE to know where!! :)