7/19/09

Special treat for my special friends!

Hello Stampers!
On July 11th I had some wonderful ladies over for my catalog release party and then last night I had more wonderful ladies over for Hostess Appreciation Night. These are some of the gifts that I made for my special friends. I used the Matchbox Die for the Big Shot and made these cute little boxes filled with Hershey Nuggets. I embellished my boxes with the always present Beautiful Butterflies, also made with my Big Shot! How ever did we function before we all got the Big Shot? Anyway, this color combo was inspired by our awesome new DSP called "Cottage Wall" soon to be on everyone's wish list. I pulled out an old fave for the stamping part of this project, "Eastern Blooms". I love the blooming branch image from this set.
I think these little treat boxes look just lovely on my crystal garage sale find, don't you?
Last night was bittersweet as we said goodbye to one of our original Stamp Tramps, Sandra, as she is sitting out the next cycle of Stamp Club. We also bid adieu to Amelia, Kindra and Amanda. Stamp Club will not be the same without these girls, but sometimes life gets in the way of stamping...
We do give a big hello and welcome to Anita and Debbie, who will be joining us as new stamp club members in September, when we kick off our next cycle. I am so excited to add you ladies to our circle of stampers. We welcome you with rubber hugs!
Supplies used:
Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
DSP: Cottage Wall
Tools: Matchbox and Beautiful Butterflies Dies for Big Shot, Flower Trio Punch
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Half Pearls (Pretties Kit), Chunky Glitter


3 comments:

Anita said...

Thanks for the welcome! I am looking forward to Stamp Club.

Niki Toll said...

Wow! Those are beautiful. Great job!

Lorraine Toll said...

Really pretty! TFS