8/11/09

Back from convention & a Ribbon Share


Hi Stampers!
I am finally back and am I exhausted. My first SU! convention was awesome and overwhelming. I need to regroup so I can get organized and share with you all. I need to touch base with my 2 new recruits to get them going and then I will upload some images from convention! Woo-hoo!

Until then, here is an announcement about my riboon share:

2009-2010
In-Color Ribbon Share

Get 2.5 yards of each color for a total of 15 yards of ribbon.
$11.85
(Shipping and tax already included)

This is a great way to get enough ribbon to make several cards and not have to spend a lot of money in order to have each color.

A perfect idea if you are a new demonstrator and received the In-Color Mini Demo Kit; the ribbon coordinates with everything in your kit!

There are 6 available spots in the share.
Contact me to reserve your spot today!

No comments: