8/23/09

Flight of the Butterfly!

Hello friends!
This is a card that my stamping friends got to make at my Catalog Open House that I had back in July. I love the color combo and my ladies were so happy to see that new butterfly punch. I liked the layout so much that I CASE'd myself for the MISS July Swap. I just changed up the colors to Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Orchid Opulence and featured the Cottage Wall DSP. I will share that card later this week! Here are the details for this card.
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
CS: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Tools: Ticket Corner Punch, Butterfly Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Lg. Oval Punch
Accessoreis: Melon Mambo Polka Dotted Ribbon, Silver Brad

No comments: