8/25/09

Goodies for you!

How cool are these goodies? Pretty cool! Some of these I picked up at Memento Mall when I was at convention and are available only to demonstrators. But you can get yours this week!




The close of August is coming fast and I would like to meet my sales goal for the month so I am offering a little something special to my stamping friends:


If you place a $30.00 order directly with me you will get to choose ONE of these cute little items as a gift!

If you place a $50.00 order directly with me you can choose TWO of these items as your gift!

If you place an order with me that is $75.00 or above you will then get to choose THREE of these items!

Love these nail files! They match our Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper and Accessory Line. Some of which are the Gusseted Envelopes that are pictured at the top of this post. Or how about one of our Stampin' Up! pens, decorated in some of our hottest colors! My personal favorite, however, is our brand new shopping bags. They match our Circle Circus stamp set and are in cheery colors! They are very roomy and great for taking your supplies with you to workshops, clubs or classes. They are large enough to hold your 12x12 projects as well.

Wouldn't you like to have your order delivered to you in one of these!

Just email your order to me by the 30th and claim your goodies!

(Offer not available on online orders)

Offer expires August 30, 2009

No comments: