8/26/09








Hello friends!

I thought I would share come cards with you today. These are some of the swaps that I made for convention. Please excuse the not so great pics. I snapped these the night before I left, it was very late, so I had no natural light. I also had a Razzleberry Butterfly card that I shared in a previous post. Anyway, the card with the Bermuda Bay/Soft Suede/Dusty Durango combo was a huge hit. I think it was the unusual color combination, but I ran out of these first and then I ran out of the card with the Melon Mambo Flower Folds Die. I had 100 swaps total and was out by the 2nd day and did not even get to swap with everyone that I wanted to, so next year I will make 200 (better start now...LOL!). Anyway, I am too tired tonight to list the supplies, so if you have questions, just email me. I have some projects that I need to work on so I am outta here. Goodnight, Stampers!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful cards! My favorite is the white card with the pink and black butterfly