8/2/09

Hostess Gifts

Hello Stampers!
Here is another hostess gift that I made for my Hostess Appreciation Night! It is a post it note holder and I thought it would be perfect for the new catty, since a lot of the girls like to mark pages with post it notes. I found these awesome matching pens at Target. They are in Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry, perfect to coordinate with our Cottage Wall DSP of the same colors!


Can you believe it? In less than 36 hours I leave for convention in Salt Lake City! I am super excited and super stressed at the same time. I have been spending every spare minute working on swaps, roommate gifts and preparing for my trip. I can't wait to get back and share everything with all of you!

I also want to give a warm welcome to the 2 wonderful ladies that joined my team this past week: Barbara and Beverly! You are going to love Stampin' Up! I can't wait to show you the ropes.

Well, I need to finish up my swaps and then head to bed. You probably won't see a new post until Sunday, when I return from convention. If I take some pics with my Blackberry I will post those for you during the week, but probably not a lot of words (kind of hard to type on a Blackberry).

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: