9/30/09

Anniversary Card

Here is another Anniversary card that was a reject for my Wedding/Anniversary card class. It was only rejected because it was more time consuming than I wanted for the class. These colors are Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Kraft. This card was also inspired by Kimberly Van Diepen, one of my SU! idols. I used the "Friends 24-7" stanp set, still one of my favorites. I would list more accessories used, but I am just too stinkin' tired tonight.
I was on a card making marathon for the shop where Ruby and I are now selling our cards. If you would like to check out the shop you can find it at 1016 McHenry Avenue, Modesto. It is called "Unique Boutiques" and is made up of so many awesome tiny boutiques. I went there tonight and it is really coming along nicely. You can find all kinds of stuff: shabby chic and french inspired home decor, some fantastic smelling soy candles, jewelry, purses, Poochie Couture, baby items, furniture, artwork and of course, our cards. I could go on and on, there are so many cool things to choose from, definitely a great place for Christmas shopping! The grand opening is this Saturday from 10-6, so come out and support your local artisians.

No comments: