9/23/09

Another wedding card and some exciting news!


Hello friends!
Here is another wedding card that I made recently when I was trying to come up with ideas for my last class. This card was inspired by some gift tags that I saw on the gorgeous blog of Kimberly Van Diepen. I love Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Kraft together....and I absolutely love the "Medallion" background stamp! Did you know that this is currently our #1 selling stamp? Is is so versatile and I just love the way it stamps, kind of an aged look. So this card is bits and pieces of different stamp sets. I used Mr. and Mrs. from "All Holidays", For the Newlyweds from "Teeny Tiny Wishes", the butterfly from "Great Friend" and the "En Francais" Background stamp. I also stamped my kraft ribbon with the leaves from "Great Friend".
So I have some exciting news... BFF Ruby and I are going to be selling our handmade cards at the cutest little shop ever! There is a new store opening on October 1st called "Unique Boutiqes" and it is something that I have been waiting for patiently. It is a large store made up of areas that are rented out by different artisans that are selling their handcrafted items. We are so excited about this. We will be the only greeting cards featured in the store and our rack will display 144 cards at a time, which is awesome. So if you would like an Ruby Johnson or Julie Ramos original, please stop by! The shop is located at 1016 McHenry Avenue in Modesto and the Grand Opening will be held on Saturday, October 3rd. We will also be participating in a holiday craft fair at the same location on November 21st so make sure you visit on that day as well. I will share more info about the shop in a later post, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That is so awesome. I will be checking it out. Keep me in the loop.

Anita said...

Beautiful card! What an awesome opportunity.

Niki Toll said...

Congrats to you and Ruby that is exciting! And Beautiful card!!!!!!