9/2/09

Convention display items...some 3D's

Girls Rock!
Yes they do and so do these projects made with our Just Jawing Stamp Set! I love the banner made with the Big Shot Pennant Die (which is exlusive to Stampin' Up!, you won't find it anywhere else). I love how SU! keeps up with the trends and how we are always evolving.

Look at this adorable 3 tiered cake. Yes, that is made with the Big Shot Die and how cute is the box that is is packaged in? Love that bulletin board as well.

Can you believe this placemat was made with rolled up pieces of Urban Garden DSP? Wow, she put a lot of work into that! I don't know who made it but it is awesome.

These are just a few of the many HUNDREDS and THOUSANDS of items that were on display at the Gathering Place during convention. It was my first time but not my last. I gotta tell you, I was in heaven when I walked into the hall and saw all of these display boards and racks! I have never shot so many pictures in my life! I can't even describe to you in words the wonderful experience that convention was, except to say WOW!!!
Rejuvenating, inspiring, heartwarming, exciting, ........ I could go on and on and on.
I can't wait for next year, I hope some of you are able to join me!



No comments: