9/1/09

Conventon pics

Hello friends!
I thought I would start sharing some of my convention pics with you. These first few are of people, not projects! But I promise, I will have those to share as well. I have hundreds of pictures from convention. The pic above is of my lovely demonstrator family made up of uplines and sidelines. Here they are left to right: JoNell, Kathy, Renee, Patty (all Stampin' Sisters), Kim and Beverlee (my Stampin' Moms). I was the one taking the photo so that is why you don't see me, plus I hate having my picture taken! We had so much fun in Salt Lake City, especially at the restaurants where we had great food and excellent service.
Here are some ladies wandering about with the fantastic tote bags that Stampin' Up! gave us, and guess what? They were filled with stamps! We got a bunch of stamps sets and a wheel PLUS the prize patrol handed out stamps galore ever day.


Here is my Stampin' Sister Kathy, engaging in some mad swappin'! This is one of the best parts of convention, swapping cards with the other gals. It was so awesome and we got some gorgeous creations. I will share some of those in a later post.

This is the area in front of Memento Mall, where we waited for a few hours in line on check in day. It was so worth it, as we got to swap the whole time. Now that's a line that I don't mine standing in! It was great chatting up the other demos from all over the country and Canada! So many wonderful people all under one roof with one common bond: STAMPING!!
More pics later!


1 comment:

scrappindianeh said...

Nice pictures! I can't wait to see more.