9/15/09

A Little Greenhouse Garden


Hello friends!
I went on a stamping frenzy a few weekends ago and this was one of the creations that I came up with. It features the "Greenhouse Garden" stamp set, which I absolutely love. It is a 2 step stampin' set which means you get a little dimension on your project because there are 2 stamps for each image.
I haven't decided yet, but this card might be featured in my Just Cards ~ EXPRESS Class on Friday night. What do you think? I did make up a batch of swaps with this design as well, so I hope my fellow swappers like it. Let me know what you think, especially if you are in my class on Friday night. I made so many Wedding/Anniversary cards and I can only choose 6 for the class so I am having a tough time deciding.

3 comments:

Anita said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors.

Kathy said...

Love this card. Very elegant!

Carol Hardie said...

By chance...stumbled upon your blog. Love your designs. Greenhouse Garden is also a favorite of mine, along with your color scheme. Love it.