11/11/09

Bags to sell at Unique Boutiques

Taking a break from Stamp Camp photos today.
Here are a couple of the bags that I recently made to sell at Unique Boutiques.
These are smaller bags that are perfect for jewelry, candles or bath and body products (all of which you can find at Unique Boutiques).
All of our bags come with a handmade gift tag and matching tissue. They range in price from $2.00 to $4.00 which I think is a deal. You will also be able to find our bags and tags at the upcoming holiday shopping party called "Black Saturday". This is a fun event that will take place in Modesto on Saturday, November 28th (the Saturday after Thanksgiving, hence the name "Black Saturday). There will be lots of vendors, prizes, great food and a lot of cool gift ideas. Keep watching your email and my blog for more details.


3 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful bags!

Niki Toll said...

Oh, WOW!! Those are so pretty. Where did you find the bags?

Lorraine Toll said...

OMG! I love these bags they are so pretty. I have to say my favorites are the butterfly and the bird one! TFS! Where did you find those bags? The "m" store?