11/1/09

Chic Boutique Birthday


Hello friends!
It has been a while, but I am back. I have so many exciting things going on in my stamping world right now, which I will share with you this week, but first I want to share this card that I designed for the October Stamp Tramp stamp club meeting. How do you like this? This is one of my most favorite cards of all time. Everything just fell together so perfectly. It features the following stamps: Chic Boutique, Teeny Tiny Wishes, En Francais and Note to Self. The colors are Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray and Basic Black. I also cheated a bit on this one and added some Pink Piroutte cardstock, which has since retired. The punches featured are: Curly Label, Scalloped Oval, Scalloped Edge and Small Oval. Accessories are: Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brads and Dazzling Diamonds, of course. This card is also available for purchase at the fabulous new shop, Unique Boutique in Modesto. It has been selling well for me so I will definitely be making more for our space. Well, that is all I have time for now, but I will be back later with some stamp camp photos as well as the entries that I received for my card contest.

No comments: