11/9/09

More scenes from stamp camp

Here is my friend Renee, the good witch! She was getting into the Halloween spirit with her cute hat. She is an awesome demonstrator and a really neat person.




Here is the project that Ruby demonstrated. It was very popular and you can see why. It was so beautiful but very simple to make. How do you like her little card holder? It was perfect for the event. I will be sharing more of her display cards in later posts. This was the first time Ruby participated in the Tracy Stamp Camp and she did an awesome job. Love ya, Ruby!



This was the only shot that I got of the door prizes that I made. I did not go with a holiday theme but instead based mine on "Moulin Rouge". I used the Chic Boutique stamp set and red and white flocked paper from Christmas Cocoa DSP. This is a Fancy Favor Box with 3 gift tags inside and I got a lot of good reviews on it, so I will definitely make it again.


This is a fabric brooch that Beverlee made using the Big Shot. We learned how to make this project at convention, it was originally designed by Shelly Gardner, the founder of Stampin' Up! It looks really cool on this denim jacket.

No comments: