11/8/09

Scenes from Stamp Camp

Here are some shots from our Holiday Stamp Camp that we had a few weeks ago. I will be posting some each day this week. Pictured above from left to right are: Kathy, Diane and Beverlee. Kathy and Beverlee were getting into the holiday spirit with their fabulous hats.

This is a cake that Beverlee made with these wonderful hat boxes that she picked up at Ikea on our way back from convention. I knew she would make something wonderful with them and she did. Look at those fabulous rosebuds and butterflies, all created with the Big Shot dies that are available only from Stampin' Up!

This adorable project was featured in Niki and Lorraine's display area and thanks to Lorraine I just found out Niki created it. Those chocolate chips are actually punched from one of our punches. How smart is that?

Here is BFF Ruby and our good friend Kathy. Ruby did an awesome job with her project (I will share later this week) and Kathy made a wonderful prize patrol! I will share our door prizes with you as well.




1 comment:

Lorraine Toll said...

Wish I could take credit for it, but I have to be honest Niki made this one!