12/3/09

2 More Holiday Splendor Projects





These 2 lovely projects were made by my friend and newest team member, Shelley. I absolutely love the ornament and it made me purchase the snowflake die for myself. Right now I have Shelley's on loan, but mine arrives tomorrow night, woohoo! I love the color combo of these 2 projects and I think she did an awesome job for her first event! I love the flocked paper on the card, just one of the designs in our "Christmas Cocoa" Designer series paper. This paper is available for a limited time, only until January 4th, so if you haven't bought any yet you need to get it soon. I will share more projects from our Holiday Splendor event so stay tuned!


If you would like to come to our next "Splendor" event, mark your calendars for Saturday, March 27th. We will showcase all of the awesome new spring items that will be available in our Spring Mini Catalog as well as our 2010 Sale-a-bration catalog.

You can check out more of Shelley's beautiful work on her blog:


No comments: