12/19/09

Chic Boutique for Unique Boutiqes


Hello friends, sorry about the quality of the picture.  I took this with my Blackberry and it wasn't the greatest, but I forgot to take a picture with my real camera before I took this card to the shop.  I used the "Chic Boutique" stamp set, which is one of my favorites, as well as the Top Note Die and Buttons Sizzlet for the Big Shot.  The DSP is retired, from a Level 3 Hostess Bundle from the last catalog, but I loved the colors so much I had to use it.  The great thing about designing and selling cards for the shop is it gives me the chance to used up my retired stuff that I cannot demo anymore.  I do have tons of retired stamp sets, DSP, ribbon and accessories that I will be sellling, so I will post it on my blog with a price and the first to leave a comment and claim it will get to buy it.  I really don't have the time (or energy) to do the eBay thing, and I would rather my customers and readers get the deals than some stranger across the country.  I will call my sales "Julie's Bargain Basement" and when you see a post with that title, that means that day is sale day.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I like the button embellishments.

scrappindianeh said...

This card is adorable!