12/23/09

Christmas Card



Here is a card that I cased from Krystal's blog.  I changed the greeting, DSP and punches, but I love the way it came out.  The color combo is Real Red, Basic Black, Old Olive and Whisper White.  I used the "Delightful Decorations" Stamp Set and matching punch.  The words are from the "Grateful Greetings"stamp set and the DSP is Christmas Cocoa and Old Olive Patterns.  Notice the half pearls from the Pretties Kit, I love how they add just the right amount of bling to the card.
Well, I probably won't be posting over the next couple of days, because I am hosting Christmas Eve for my family and then we go to Brandon's parents for Christmas Day.  I still have some cooking and house cleaning to do, so I am not quite ready, but almost.
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday and all of your Christmas wishes come true!