12/7/09

How about some more bags?


Here are a couple more bags I made.  Are you tired of them yet?  I was on a roll when I was making them and I really hate mass producing, so I only made about 2 of each kind and then would move on to another design.  Anyway, these two feature our "Christmas Cocoa" Designer Series Paper as well as our "Delightful Decorations" Stamp Set.  These bags are 5" x 7" and are perfect for smaller gifts like maybe candles, a journal, cd or a stamp set. Remember to make out your Christmas Wish List with all of your Stampin' Up! wants and pass it along to your hubby, mom, sister or whomever needs a gift idea for you.  They can order up until December 15th and still have it in time for you for Christmas.  I will even wrap it up for them and attach a tag as well, at no extra charge.  I might even put it into one of these bags!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 7. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/