12/7/09

Imprints Downline Swap


This was my swap for the Imprints Downline Meeting at Beverlee's on November 7th.  Our theme was LOVE, but I didn't want to do the whole Valentine's red thing, so I pulled out the words stamp from "Dreams du Jour" which is kind of a generic love sentiment, so this card could be used for weddings, anniversaries, Valentine's Day or just because.  The images are from the "Charming" stamp set which is currently featured in our Holiday Mini Catalog.  My color combo is Soft Sage, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Whisper White.  I added some Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and then embossed my heart with the Finial Press Embossing folder for the Big Shot.  This is probably one of my cleaner, simpler cards, but I like it a lot.  I received a lot of beautiful swaps at our meeting and I will post them in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: